By registering on Multilinkual, the user agrees with these general terms and conditions.
The agreement will be declared by completing the registration process. The user will be able to unsubscribe and delete his/her profile at anytime without any given reasons.
The user will declare that all the information s/he has provided on the website to be accurate. The user is the only person responsible for any data, information or opinion s/he put up on the website, as well as for his/her behaviour when using the website.
The user ensures that s/he is owner of the transmitted texts and images or has got the right of use / exploitation and releases Multilinkual from all claims of thirds that may be made, caused by the publication on the portal. Multilinkual won’t become the owner of the contents transmitted but it will be authorised to use them for any purpose related to the normal use and aims of the portal.
Multilinkual does not guarantee the complete continuity in the provision of the service provided free of charge nor the accuracy of all information of the website
Multilinkual is a website portal in which their users learn languages, find international friendship and search for services and information of towns from all over the world. Only the users are responsible for the consequences caused directly from their interaction, and not Multilinkual owners and staff.
In case the users accesses thirds’ websites or services in general through links, email address or any other way showed on Multilinkual, any liability will be held between the third parties and the users, as Multilinkual can’t control nor be responsible for them.
Multilinkual reserves the right to delete profiles and any type of information that the users may offer in their profiles or any other section of the website, especially the one with comercial purposes and/or violating the terms of the next paragraph. However, it doesn’t involve an obligation of controling and the only responsible party of violating the terms are the ones who do so.
Every user has commited to not use the service in an abusive way, especially not to:
- spread defamatory, obnoxious, pornographic, racist, race baiting or similar contents or other illegal material or information.
- use it to harass other users, to threaten them or to impinge the rights of others
- use the portal as a date website nor send chain latters.
- intercept messages of other users;
- advertise for or offer goods or services to other members (except in the cases of when this is particularly allowed by the operator);
Multilinkual.com informs of the existence of a file of personal data on the General Spanish Data Protection Agency, from which any user may exercise his/her rights of information, modification and cancelation according to EU law by contacting the webmaster. Through the transfer of your personal data you consent for treatment and disposal, if any, of your personal data, only for the purposes typical of the portal or related to its services.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file which is sent to your computer or mobile device (referred to in this policy as a "device") by the web server so that the website can remember some information about your browsing activity on the website.
Cookies are either "session" or "persistent" cookies, depending on how long they are stored for:
What are the different types of cookies that this site uses?
1. Essential or "Strictly Necessary" Cookies: These are cookies which are essential for the running of the website.
2. Analytical Performance Cookies: Analytical performance cookies are used to monitor the performance of the website, for example, to determine the number of page views and the number of unique users a website has. The information is anonymous and it is only used for statistical purposes.
Multilinkual.com uses session cookies for the running of the site and persistent cookies for analytical purposes(first-party cookies of Google Analytics) and if you choose the option "Remember me on this computer".